This is a fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaking PA to join a fast-paced company located in one of London’s most luxurious business districts – Mayfair. You will be able to apply your language skills as well as excellent organisational skills.
In your role as PA you will have the following responsibilities:
- Business PA support to the Principal, as well as private Family support
- Project management and real estate management worldwide
- Household personnel recruitment and HR management
- Maintaining corporate files and records
- Answering the phone calls, meeting and greeting guests, arranging private/family and business appointments
- Organising private lifestyle and high profile business and family events
- General administration, travel and visa arrangements, managing courier services, diary management, email correspondence
- Maintenance of extensive contacts database, maintenance of manual and shared computer filing systems
- Ensuring the office is in excellent condition, full office management scope of responsibilities
In return you will get a competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills, work for a great inspiring family and within a lovely close-knit team.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- 7+ years of experience in PA role
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal) is a must!
- French is a great advantage, but not a necessity
- Ability to take dictation and type to at least 50wpm
- Confident user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and patient
- Professional, dedicated, happy to be available by phone after hours
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Apply now and become part of an amazing opportunity!