This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate in Biochemistry or a specialist in Biochemistry investments to join a private investment fund based in London and help them achieve their goal of delivering inspirational and promising opportunities to support start-ups in the biochemistry field. Our client is looking for an opportunity to add value to the developing science, tech and new media start-ups and support promising ambition within the related fields.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Researching the Biochemistry field for updates, discoveries, new technologies and potential investment leads
- Analysing the industry, preparing industry reports and evaluating new trends
- Working closely with the investment managers and provide them with associated Biochemistry related information, ideas and suggestions
- Evaluating potential start-up investments in the Biochemistry fields, contributing to creating financial models, reviewing financial information, working closely with the finance team on predicting economic outcomes
- Liaising with start-up projects from all over the world, discussing opportunities and potential investments in their ideas, gathering various start-ups related information
- Closing investment deals, working with management on monitoring the investment delivery.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Ideally, you will be a graduate in the field of Biochemistry, with sound interest in the investment opportunities within the Biochemistry industry, possibly/ideally start-up or investment firm experience and knowledge of the Biochemistry industry trends, news and progressive practices
- We will also look at candidates with sound knowledge of start-ups investments in various scientific/new tech fields, e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacology, AI, various Tech projects, New Media
- BA and/or MA – bachelors and/or masters degree from a university in the UK, EU, Eastern Europe, USA are preferred
- A biochemistry degree is preferred
- We can also look at financial degree/experience, but if you also have a solid understanding of Biochemistry investment practices and new technologies in the scientific field
- Ideally, you will be fluent in English and/or Russian languages, but this requirement is not a must
- Our client is able to offer relocation and a UK work visa for the right candidate
- You need to demonstrate passion and sound knowledge of the science and new tech investment opportunities, understanding of the investments in science start-ups and ambition to support life-changing new technology.
What is in it for me?
- Passionate for science and new technology’ London based team. What a great opportunity to be a part of this new-age investment fund!
- Exciting investment projects, amazing team, ability to get really involved and develop your career, ‘not just working with papers’ type pf role, entrepreneurial spirit throughout
- London based office, flexible work practices, close collaborations with management
- Salary is negotiable for the right person.