This is an excellent opportunity to join a Zug based division of one of the top International Investment
banks, specialising on investment banking and asset management products. Our client is looking for an
experienced BAC Book Runner to join their professional P&L team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- To generate a set of fully reconciled P&Ls reports for each trading desk/portfolio. Business sign off for each P&L report is required, and interaction with traders, operators, middle office and BSS are critical as part of this process.
- Ownership and validation of the trading related balance sheet and P&L accounts, and working with colleagues in IFRS reporting team to ensure the accuracy of these reports is critical.
- Production of entity level franchise P&L reports, client revenue reports and any other relevant reporting required under the Group and local entity reporting requirements.
- Monthly IPV report production & review.
- Monthly Fair Valuation Adjustment reserve reviews.
- Involvement in new product approvals as required by management.
To be considered for the role, you will be/have:
- Relevant product control working experience (preferably including physical commodities).
- Accountancy qualification (or sound previous experience) Strong understanding of financial derivatives, financing and commodity products, risk and attribution.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Prior relevant experience with Finance / Product Control change projects would be beneficial.
- English language is the main requirement for the role, German and/or Russian could be a strong advantage.
What is in it for me?
- You will become a valuable asset of a large international corporation while working within a warm, close-knit team in a pleasant office in Zug.
- Salary and package are negotiable, depending on your experience and expectations.
- You will work closely with the top management team and learn from the best while adding real value and feeling your impact.
- You will have an opportunity to liaise with international offices, occasionally travel abroad and benefit from the diversity of the team.