This is a great opportunity for an experienced Audio and Video as well as IT engineer to join an international media company based in the heart of London. You will be required to have a sound experience in the field, preferably from a broadcasting/production media company, hands-on approach and capability to undertake various projects.
You will be based in the office in Central London most of the time and will be concentrating on the following responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, testing and repairing AV related equipment
- Installing, arranging, testing and monitoring equipment for broadcasting media events
- Installing, arranging, testing and monitoring IT office based equipment (computers, laptops, phones), applauding computer softwares, arranging software updates, advising on suitable computer and other electronics upgrades
- Monitoring and adjusting company web-site, arranging web-site updates, liaising with web-designers regarding any web-site issues
- Assisting colleagues with any IT, telecoms, broadcasting equipment and other office based electronics
You will be/have:
- Degree in Engineering is highly preferred
- Sound experience in a similar role, confidence working with audio and video broadcasting equipment
- IT literate and able to connect IT hardware devises within the office as well as for broadcasting purposes
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Be a great help to the team within every day IT and web-site related matters
- Committed, organised, trustworthy, adaptable, capable!
Sounds like you? Please apply ASAP!