|Salary||£40,000 — £45,000 per annum|
|Date||16 December 2015|
We are currently looking for an Audit professional to become a major player at a well-established and fast-developing financial company, based in the heart of London.
Our client is now looking for an ambitious Audit Senior, for their London office. You will be working as part of the audit team and will be participating and leading staff on audit engagements, working directly with the client under manager supervision.
Your main duties will include leading clients audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing the audits. You will also be involved in the research and analysis of financial statements and audit related issues.
As an Audit Senior you will be/have:
• ACA or ACCA Qualified with a demonstrable track record of audit experience in an accountancy practice
• Good technical knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards, corporation tax, VAT and P11ds
• Good client relationship skills
• Able to plan workload in advance, agreeing priorities to optimise the effectiveness of own contribution
• Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments with multiple clients within time constraints and deadlines.
• Ideally knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Alphatax
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!