|Salary||£60000 — £63000 per annum|
|Date||16 December 2015|
We are currently looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join a well-established and fast-developing financial company, based in the heart of London.
As an Audit Manager you will be closely working with the Partner in the planning and conducting of audit assignments. You will also be managing and coaching an effective audit team, monitoring their work ensuring quality at professional standards as well as achieving team’s and individual performance objectives. Ability to lead, develop and motivate individuals and the team as a whole is essential.
As an Audit Manager you will be strongly involved in the business development of the company: tailor audit programmes to suit client business environment, manage client’s relationships and bring new clients on board.
As Audit Manager you will be/have:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) with proven external auditing experience.
• A solid experience of leading and managing an audit team
• A good understanding of systems and risk based auditing
• Experience of dealing with senior and challenging individuals
• Ability to build rapport quickly with all employees and the executive team
• Ability to negotiate and influence senior management and Partners to enable change and improvement
• Effective organisational and project management skills with the ability to lead a busy team working to tight deadlines
If interested, please APPLY NOW!