Would you like to become a valuable member of a high-flying progressive team? Would you like to assist with the implementation of a developing oil and gas project? Are you interested in investment corporate processes and are willing to learn and develop your skills in this area? Do you have some exposure into oil and gas sector? Then, please read on.
- Assist Project Managers with various tasks to fulfil the project.
- Participate in any project related meetings as directed by the Project Manager.
- Creation of Sales Order
- Progress reporting to customer
- Obtain, review and update vendor schedules, reports, and manual information.
- Prepare and update contract schedules.
- Prepare and update drawing status reports. Prepare and coordinate drawing and instruction manual submissions.
- In absence of Project Managers, complete various tasks related to current projects, as authorized and directed by supervisor.
- File contract documents in appropriate databases.
- Work with vendors to resolve delivery, pricing, or quality problems as directed by the Project Manager.
- Manages time, skills and resources to produce maximum volume of work and reduction of errors.
- Written and oral communications are organized, clear, concise and accurate. Listens carefully. Keeps others appropriately informed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Is this something makes you excited? Apply now!