|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£33000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Up to £35k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||26 March 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a professional candidate with experience within marketing working for a small to medium firm and ambitions to get involved.
You will be working alongside Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of marketing strategies, including digital/online presence, brand awareness, email marketing, SEO, etc. You will also be involved in design, usability, content and promotional activities of the firm`s website, will be looking after advertising and will be required to generate potential sales leads. Management of marketing budget, facilitation of internal communications and
To be selected you must:
– Have a track record in Marketing Project Management, preferably with small to medium firm background
– Russian is a bonus
– Have SEO, Google Analytics, Adobe CS Software experience
– Possess knowledge of email broadcasting programs
– Have strong online marketing skills
– A degree in related field
– Excellent communication skills, flexibility, attention to detail and out-going personality
Sounds like you? Apply right now! Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org .