|Industry||Accountancy, Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£25000 — £32000 per annum|
|Date||15 April 2019|
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join a consultancy firm advising a large multinational group of companies on management of its assets and acquisition of new projects. We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who is willing to take on the challenge and help the management team grow these opportunities exponentially!
The company focuses on providing the following consulting services: market opportunities search, business research, preparation of business plans, recommendation on investment decisions, tax, and legal advisory, project management services. It has vast portfolio of projects mainly across Europe.
Immediate projects for the Assistant Finance Manager will be to take care of accounting, tax issues, reporting and cash flow of the allocated project, which are to be delegated by the Finance Manager.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 – 18:00
Place of work: London
Trial period: 3 months
Contract length: permanent
– monthly managerial reports and forecast
– maintaining and improving layouts for reporting
– storing reports in an internal database system
– preparing various ad hoc reports and analysis
– timely collection of timesheets reports from staff
– timesheets reports preparation when necessary
– collecting information necessary for invoices issuance
– controlling and sorting incoming/outcoming invoices
– responsible for invoices timely collection and processing
– preparing payments and related reports
– providing information to senior staff
– responsible for the timely collection of business trips reports from staff
– assisting with business trips reports preparation when necessary
Requirements to the candidates:
Past employment experience:
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
If it sounds like you, please APPLY now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!