Our client is looking for a professional and experienced Asset Manager to oversee all the UK-based projects. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a close-knit team of top class professionals and really get involved! The role reports to the Head of Family Office based between London and Moscow with the following duties/responsibilities:
- Carry out administrative and budget control of all the property projects in the UK and in Europe (including cash flow management, expenses reporting, budgeting, personnel management, maintenance, liaise regularly with sub-contractors, service providers, manage architects, agents, designers to make sure all the deadlines are met and the costs are controlled);
- Coordination of the maintenance work in the properties upon completion of the construction phase;
- Operational and financial control of yacht which involves financial planning, operational monitoring, resources optimisation and personnel supervision, regular meetings with outsourced accountants, lawyers, etc;
- Regular contact with Moscow office and reporting to the Head of Family office as well as the main principal/shareholder.
The Ideal Asset Manager must have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years working as an Operations or Asset Manager for a Family Office/Investment fund in the UK is a must (yacht and property management experience are mandatory);
- Hold BA/MA degree in Finance or Accounting or experience in financial controlling;
- Willingness to work long hours when needed/in case of emergencies;
- Possess strong numeric skills and ability to manage large budgets;
- Project Management experience in the UK is desirable;
- Outstanding time-keeping and people management skills;
- Ability to liaise with top level executive and all the stakeholders;
- Responsible manner and ability to make independent decisions when needed.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible.