|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||26 March 2013|
A major international, Russia based Holdings Company dealing with multiple projects is looking for a Russian Speaking Administrator/Team Assistant to cover the reception area, look after the team, manage the office and all administrative processes. This is a high calibre role and requires someone with the skills and experience to undertake the wide range of duties involved in a dynamic and busy environment.
You will be supporting the team of professionals in the company’s London head office, both in their base and international exposure. You will be responsible for running the office administration, be the first point of contact for clients, book travel and diary arrangements, meetings, and business correspondence. Apart from standard support responsibilities you will also deal with clients, manage both internal and external relations, manage projects, and provide senior level support.
The successful candidate will have:
• Solid team support/administrator background in the UK/Moscow based company
• Strong ability to liaise on top level and speak to different type of clients – UK and Russia/CIS based, so you must be be fluent in Russian and English
• Positive and ‘can do’ approach
• Be a professional, bright, well presented and well-spoken candidate with ability to liaise on different levels and prioritise
• Be very flexible, helpful and proactive
• Strong time management and organisational skills
In return, you will be rewarded for your hard-work, and have the opportunity to progress and develop within a friendly and highly skilled team.