We are looking for a committed, professional candidate to join a well-established entertainment business and a Family Office within in the heart of London.
- Private office duties: travel and meeting bookings, appointments and follow ups etc.
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence
- General maintenance of the office
- Maintaining supplies by checking stationery stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipating requirements
- Various document preparation in Russian and English
- Reception and administrative duties
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Maintaining office file system, archiving
- Arranging ICT support for the team for any arising problems
- Meeting and greeting visitors, help at meetings
- Internet research as needed
- Monitoring events schedules at entertainment venues the company has facilities at, help with tickets
- Ad hoc involvement in various projects
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who has:
- Education to a degree level in the UK or abroad
- Experience in office administration, reception or other office facilities role
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Russian and English
- Good IT skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team spirit
- Flexible, positive, productive attitude to your work
It is a great life-changing opportunity, so apply right now!