|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£18000 — £20,000 per annum|
|Date||9 December 2014|
We are now looking for an Administrator/Jr. Project Manager for a family feel firm based in the heart of London! As Administrator/Jr. Project Manager you will be working with a close-nit team, providing day-to-day assistance. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate, ready to get a head start within the administrative world in Central London or someone who is hungry for a new challenge altogether!
Duties of Company Administrator/Jr. Project Manager;
You will need to head all the day-to-day running of the office (emails, phone calls, post enquires), deal with all client requests regarding booking of meeting rooms, calls etc. monitoring customer accounts, updating the database, proof-reading documents and drafting templates, processing new leads. The major responsibility will be to control a vast database of various client related information and ensuring the information is in order and up to date. You will be expected to develop within the role and undertake more responsibilities within the job.
Company Administrator/Jr. Project Manager must be/have;
– Impeccable communication skills (you will be dealing with a range of different people each day)
– English must be at a fluent level, other languages is a bonus e.g. Mandarin
– You will be required to hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher in an applicable/broad ranged field of study e.g. Business Administration
– You must have a positive, hard-working attitude
– Able to multi-task
– Bubbly, out-going personality
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, explaining why you would be perfect for this role.