|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||25000 — 26000|
|Date||17 January 2013|
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, Russian speaking administrator, preferably with some knowledge of finance to join a top class funds management financial institution in Central London.
Our client is looking for a top Administrator with Russian who can add value by professionalism and knowledge. This is a challenging role and would fit someone who can take initiative, demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills. You will be dealing with all administrative duties, and all organisational office responsibilities and PA support work.
You would also be dealing with some accounts information, therefore some degree of financial knowledge or experience would be preferred.
To be successful for the role you must:
• Must be fluent in English and Russian
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a corporate/finance related Admin role
• Experience of MS Office packages is required: intermediate/advanced Outlook, advanced Excel, intermediate to advanced Word and Power Point
• Must have an excellent telephone manner and be client focused and well-spoken
• Must have a professional manner and be confident when dealing with important, high profile stakeholders on all levels
• Must be highly organised, able to work on own initiative with high attention to detail
• Knowledge of finances/finance procedures highly beneficial
In return, you will work in a brilliant team and an excellent working environment! To apply, please send your CV !!!