|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £22000 per annum|
|Package||£20-22k per annum|
|Date||1 March 2012|
A great opportunity has arisen for a ‘hands on’ type individual, who can communicate effectively at all levels and control administrative life of a busy west End Office.
You will be joining a high end, close-nit team Educational consultancy based in the heart of London and becoming an asset to their busy team of professionals. They are looking for a strong communicator with some administrative/customer service knowledge at top level, excellent English and fluent Russian. Other European languages will be a strong advantage.
You will be liaising with HNW clients and confirming their educational interest, advising on the best options available and consulting on various visa requirements, insuring compliance with immigration law of the UK. You will also be liaising with the companies- sponsors, universities and private schools. You will also deal with all company files and paperwork, office supplies and will manage the process of company accreditation.
Ideally you will be/have:
– Next to native English speaker with fluent Russian and possible other European language (s);
– Strong attention to detail;
– Confident manner of communication in both languages;
– Persuasive and professional approach in any situation,;
– Tenacity and ability to work under pressure;
– Determination to achieve high level of work completion.
Interested? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!