|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||£20000 — £220000 per annum|
|Package||Up to £22k per annum depending on experience|
|Date||18 June 2012|
Are you a committed, reliable and highly responsible assistant? Do you speak fluent Mandarin as well as English? Then this role is ideal for you.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be working closely with the team of 4 Senior Business Managers assisting them with preparation of investor visa applications by collected client`s information (Mandarin). You will also be involved in presentations and translations, preparation of letter drafts, liaising with third parties, UKBA. You might also be required to act as an interpreter on some occasions, conduct ad-hoc research and attend UKBA educational courses. The role would give you an insight into the busy work environment and would suit someone who is looking for a long-term commitment in the same role.
Ideally you will be/have:
– Fluent Mandarin as well as English speaker, Russian is highly advantageous;
– Higher education from UK recognised university;
– Administrative experience in the UK;
– Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
– Strong IT skills (Word, Lotus Notes or Outlook, Power Point);
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Multi-tasking and prioritising abilities and responsible approach;
Interested? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!