|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||£25-35k per annum dependoing on experience. Top class benefits available.|
|Date||30 March 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a bright Accountant, qualifies or partly-qualified, who would like to join a busy and fast growing company based in the heart of London.
You will be providing support to the busy team of the Accounts and Company Formation departments and with all round practical accounts knowledge and managing all aspects of preparation of corporate accounts, self-assessment reports, VAT returns, PAYE returns and assistance with various accounting and tax enquires. The role involves all round accounts knowledge as well as ability to provide advice relating to accounting and tax relating questions and general business consulting for companies incorporated in the UK, self-employed and employed people. Ability to accurately manage bookkeeping on a daily basis is the base you can build upon. Also you will be assisting with other ad-hoc accounting, company formation and administrative duties relating to the position a will also be required.
To be successful for the role you will be/have:
• the practical experience in tax/corporate accounts and company formation is a top advantage;
• good PC skills with emphasis on Sage software and Excel spreadsheet;
• knowledge of company’s Trial Balance and P&L reports and experience in working with accounting software is essential;
• previous experience as an Accountant in the UK is a must;
• fluent in both written and spoken Russian and English (essential);
• payroll experience is an advantage;
• attention to detail and great communication skills.
Is your experience suitable? Are you interested? Don’t miss out and apply ASAP!