|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£28000 — £35000|
|Package||£28-35k per annum|
|Date||14 February 2012|
This is a great opportunity to join a top level Wealth Management and Professional Services company based in the heart of London as a member of their Accounting Team.
You will be dealing with the management accounts as well as Accounting Advisory to the clients: issue of sales invoices promptly on request, validate and check the monthly settlement statements and to ensure correct payments are made to the clients, ensure clients and suppliers are paid accurately and on time including setting up BACS transactions in a timely manner, prepare monthly management accounts, assist with forecasts and budgets, schedule audit and tax procedures, update accountancy system and develop reporting system, manage and update the General Ledger, ensure purchases and expenses are properly authorised, validate monthly settlement statements and to ensure correct payments are made to the clients, liaise with clients on daily basis, advice on their accounts structure etc.
Ideally you will be/have:
• Previous experience in an Accounts office (preferably Accounting Practice)
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently, but also part of a team
• Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA or AAT)
• At least 3 years of accounting experience
• Fluent in Russian and English
Interested? Apply ASAP!