|Salary||£40000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||22 July 2016|
We are now looking for a highly professional accountant with a solid experience in accounting to work for a well-established Family Office based in Central London. As an Accountant, you will be responsible for performing all accounting and control functions, including reporting according to UK GAAP standards, completing VAT returns, producing monthly reconciliations, reviewing income statements and balance-sheets, resolving differences between actual/expected financial statements as well as producing regular reports on the performance of the investments to the Principal. The position reports to the CFO and will suit a self-motivated, experienced candidate.
A successful Accountant will have/be:
– At least 3 years of accounting experience in a similar environment
– ACCA/CIMA qualified
– Fluent English, with fluency in Russian considered as an advantage
– Experience of working with XERO or other accounting software is a bonus
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office package
– Exceptional attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!