|Industry||Accountancy, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£35000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable salary and package for the right candidate|
|Date||13 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to undertake duties in relation to clients’ UK companies, working closely with clients and chartered accountants. Russian language is highly desirable.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Compile and analyse financial information for further preparation of financial statements and statutory records by chartered accountants.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Monitor and support taxation issues.
• Prepare financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Issue invoice requests.
• Authorize purchase invoices.
• Reconcile monthly with service providers.
• Allocate sales invoices to purchase invoices.
• Update database with authorized invoices.
• Maintain clients’ accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous experience in an Accounts Office;
– Strong Microsoft and Excel skills;
– Good communication, organisation and administrative skills;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and to work independently but also as part of a team.
If it sounds like you, please apply ASAP!