|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||30 September 2013|
Are you an ambitious and driven person with fluent English and Russian? Do you have an experience in sales and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills? This might be just a perfect role for you!
Our client is a luxurious travel company situated in Central London that works with HNW clients all over the world. They are now looking for a professional Account Manager/Sales Executive with Russian, who will become a first point of contact with the high profile clients. You will get involved in presentation of their products, building awareness among new and potential clients and liaise with and attending HNW events in London and abroad. Your main responsibilities for generating leads will involve making cold and warm sales calls, negotiating deals with clients, managing accounts, invoicing and managing the transactions. You will be reporting on weekly basis to the CEO of the company and quarterly reporting to the board.
The successful candidate will need to be a confident communicator with ability to speak on different levels. You will also have a portfolio of contacts among Russian community, which you can develop during you role. Flexible attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to attend social events and seminars are a must, as well as ability to work on your own initiative.
Your duties will include:
• Participation in the development of the products, including market research, new ideas generation
• Client acquisition in the UK and abroad, including corporate pitches
• Participation in the marketing-related activities
• On-going client relationship management
• Administration of the orders processing activities and monitoring of the deadlines and the quality of customer service team
• Preparation and attendance at corporate trade shows, exhibitions, product presentations, conferences,
• Preparation of documents for meetings and business trips
• Involvement in product development
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English
• 1 or 2 years’ experience as a sales executive
• Solid book of clients ideally
• Confident manner of communication
• Goal-orientated and enthusiastic
Are you interested? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!