|Industry||Business Development, Hospitality and Customer Service, Travel and Leisure|
|Date||29 November 2013|
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, confident and professional candidate to join a reputable, rapidly growing firm in London.
As Russian Speaking VIP Travel Specialist, you will be working with Russian HNW clients providing them with excellent service within travel industry. You will be developing the department, negotiating new contracts with luxury hotel in the UK and around the world, dealing with high profile transport agents, creating complex itineraries and dealing with unusual requests. As Russian Speaking VIP Travel Specialist you will also be required to develop client base and attract new VIP Russian & CIS clientele. The right candidate will have outstanding career prospects and become a part of a friendly, close-nit team.
An ideal Russian Speaking VIP Travel Specialist will be/have:
• Fluent in Russian with excellent command of English;
• At least 3-5 years of VIP travel experience in the UK;
• Strong contacts within the industry (hotels, yachts & private jets brokers, car dealers, etc);
• Ability to work on your own initiative and come up with new creative solutions;
• Confidence to liaise with top level executives and HNWIs;
• Business Development skills;
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy entrepreneurial environment and have a required experience, please apply by sending your CV.