|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£22000 — £24000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on Experience|
|Date||26 March 2012|
This is an excellent opportunity for a diverse, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial candidate with an experience in customer service to join a dynamic rapidly growing team in the heart of London.
As a Customer Support Executive/Data Administrator you will be responsible for processing of international and domestic orders, provide on-going customer support and perform administrative duties on demand.
Your duties will involve:
• Technical and commercial customer support and customer service with the objective to maintain customers` loyalty
• Responsive Quoting, product/pricing enquires processing
• Date clarification and tracking of important contract and projects
• Involvement in the processing of complaints
• Maintenance of sales database
• Regular communication with various departments of the company / extension of the technical knowledge in product manufacturing
• Administrative support to Sales team
To be selected you must:
• Hold a BA/MA in related field from recognised UK university
• Be an excellent communicator with confident manner and flexible approach in dealing with customers
• Have some customer service/administrative experience in a company where you had exposure into logistics processes is preferred
• Have a good typing speed
• Time management, confidence and attention to details are highly desirable
• Enthusiastic approach and self-starter qualities are a must
If this sounds ideal, then apply right now by sending your CV with ref SDA 23 REED.