|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||£30-35k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||27 October 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has strong organisational skills and can run a small office entirely by him/herself. A rapidly expanding firm which is planning to relocate headquarters to London is looking for an OM right now!
As EA will work closely with the CEO to help establish a new office in London as well as will be responsible for managing extensive and cross time zones travel and diaries of 3 senior level Executives, setting up meetings, co-ordinating international conference calls, organising events. As an Office Manager you will be arranging bank transfers, monitoring emails, ordering office supplies, ensuring the smooth running of the office, setting up a filling systems, performing ad-hoc research tasks, dealing with suppliers and vendors.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
– 3+ years of experience in the EA and Office Management roles in a start-up of a close-nit;
– Ability to communicate effectively with HNW clients;
– Polished interpersonal skills;
– Strong problem solving ability;
– Great oral and written skills in English;
– Advanced Ms Office skills;
– Attention to detail;
– Russian language skills is an advantage, but not a necessity.
If you are interested to join a top class private wealth management boutique, please apply right now by sending your CV to email@example.com with ref EA 35 RSI!