|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||21000 — 23000|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||31 May 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious graduate with 1-2 years of administrative experience in the UK and keen interest in solar to join a rapidly growing renewable energy company.
You will be working alongside the CEO of this international company and will be dealing with various administrative tasks, including diary management, travel arrangements, presentations as well as various ad-hoc duties related to the activity of the CEO and top management. This is a challenging and highly demanding role which would involve high level of responsibility and autonomy .
To be successful for the role you must:
• Have 1-2 years of administrative experience in the UK;
• Have a keen interest in solar business and renewable energy industry;
• Be a native Dutch as well as fluent English speaker;
• Be sharp, pro-active, dynamic and hard-working;
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
If this sounds interesting, apply right now by sending your CV to email@example.com with ref PA 23 TLJ.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!