Are you a junior paralegal/lawyer who would like to establish themselves as a valuable asset in a corporate and financial litigation/dispute resolution department within a large City firm? Do you speak Russian and would love to use it in your next career move? Have you gone a law degree from the UK/EU?
NB! The sponsorship is not offered, so you have to be able to legally work in the UK full-time.
- Drafting basic contracts, agreements, a variety of legal documents
- Organize and archives files and supporting documents
- Communication with the senior lawyers, consultants, as well as high profile clients from Russia and CIS, as well as other international clients
- Interpreting and translation of the documents
- Verifies information provided as appropriate
- Maintain legal files and databases
- Doing research on various legal matters
- Legal project management and operational control over legal processes
- Traveling abroad when required – Russia, Ukraine, CIS, Europe
- Ideally, have an alaw-related degree from the UK based university
- At least 1 year of experience working in a legal support role, preferably in a law firm in the UK/EU
- Exceptional eye to detail and organizational skills
- Good research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Fluent Russian and English – spoken and written, translation skills, Ukrainian is a great bonus
What is on offer:
- An amazing team of top-level professionals with extensive experience in working at the international arena
- Use of your language skills
- Great City location, lovely office, and a friendly team
- High profile legal cases – making history!
- Competitive salary and corporate benefits package, bonus structure
- Working hours 9-5.30
- 25 days holidays, plus potential 5 additional holidays (not paid)
- A healthy working environment with celebrated work-life balance with just occasional overtime if really required
- Trainee contracts could become available in the future for valuable team members!