Are you a highly capable and responsible PA with UK based experience and soundtrack record for supporting at senior level? Would you like to work part-time, three days a week from home with the ability to attend the office once per week or two? Could you completely take control of all organizational matters of an investment entrepreneur? If yes, then read on:
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management, organizing internal and external meetings with various parties
- Assistance with personal meetings, traveling to the meetings’ locations when required
- Administration, organizational management, archiving and data management, etc.
- Act as the gate-keeper
- Travel and holidays arrangements
- Carry out various possible research, presentation and clients’ related projects and assisting with business ventures, background research and presenting findings
- Event Management and organizational matters if requires – corporate or personal
- Other general secretarial duties and ad-hoc duties
The successful PA will have:
- Fluent English language skills
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Strong PA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within the corporate and/or highly business-oriented environment
- Great attention to detail
- Positive outlook, flexible approach and stress resilience
- Confident and professional telephone manners
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, confident manner and can-do attitude.
If it sounds like you, please send us your CV for immediate consideration!